Night OPS VI – Saturday, June 8, 2019
When – Saturday, June 8, 2019
Time – 2:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Cost – $40 per person – $32 if you pre-registrar good through 6/7/2019 at 9:00PM
• Registration and Chrono – 2:30PM
• Mandatory Safety Brief – 4:00PM (It is important that everyone be at the game ON TIME and registered and chronoed before the safety brief so we can go over the ground rules and make sure everyone understands the rules and safety precautions.)
4:30PM: First Half Starts
6:45PM: Dinner Break
7:45PM: Second Half Starts
10:00PM: Second Half Ends & GIVEAWAYS!
• Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5) ACTUAL SOCKS, OR GLOVES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS BARREL COVER. MUST BE AN OFFICIAL APPROVED COVER!
• Dead Rags REQUIRED (Available for $1)
• Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
• Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
• Minimum engagement distance =15 Feet
• No BB requirements!
• Automatic Weapons – 400 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement
Distance of 15 feet)
• DMR – 450 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 50
• Bolt Action Sniper Rifles – 500 FPS w/ .25g BB (Minimum
Engagement Distance of 100 feet)
Anyone who needs rentals will need to reserve them before the day of the game so we can get prepared! YOU NEED TO RESERVE YOUR GUN AT LEAST 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT, THERE WILL LIKELY NOT BE ANY AVALIABLE IF YOU DO NOT RESERVE A RENTAL!!!
========== MISSIONS ==========
Click the links below for a printable version of the: