Sun, Mar 26|
BIG Airsoft GAME - 2023
Operation Dust Settles - In the early 2000’s scientists created a bio weapon capable of wiping out half of Europe in a months’ time. Due to the nature of the weapon and the estimated collateral damage, the United Nations (UN) has deemed any use of the weapon to be a crime against humanity.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Robinhood Paintball, 2429 Old Robinhood Rd, Havre De Grace, MD 21078, USA
About the Event
In the early 2000’s scientists created a bio weapon capable of wiping out half of Europe in a months’ time. Due to the nature of the weapon and the estimated collateral damage, the United Nations (UN) has deemed any use of the weapon to be a crime against humanity. Upon deciding the weapon can never be used, the UN decided to split the weapon into 5 pieces and lock them away in separate parts of the region.
Fast forward to today. Leaked intel has tipped off a Syrian Terror Cell bent on gaining control over the west with knowledge of a bio weapon capable of bringing the world to its knees. An advanced attack party was able to steal intel, giving access to the restricted areas currently holding the 5 pieces of the bio weapon, as well as the 5 digit code to disable it. The disarm codes were then scattered with clues to find the pieces again if ever needed. During the mission to scatter the codes, the helicopter carrying the final piece of disarm code and one location clue was shot down. In the midst of the crash the clues to the secured locations were scattered through the region as well.
Now the Syrian Terror Cell is on a mission to simultaneously find the 5 pieces of the bio weapon and prevent the counter terrorists who moved into Syria on emergency orders, from acquiring all 5 digits of the disarm code in order to stop the Syrian Terrorists. Meanwhile counter terrorists are doing everything they can to reassemble the disarm code and prevent the terrorists from ever being able to use the bio weapon.
Syrian Terror Cell Mission:
- Locate the 5 pieces of the bio weapon and deliver it to the launch site (Tower by Black Pallets)
◦ Approximate coordinates for each piece will be provided during the briefing.
- Keep the locations of the 5 digits to the code secure.
◦ Each location will be provided during the briefing.
- Once the 5 pieces are found and the device is assembled, the team must protect it at the launch site (Tower by Black Pallets) for 20 minutes.
◦ Reach 20 minutes and explosion happens
◦ If the counter terrorist stops your timer, 3 players must tag the ref at the Bank to restart the timer from where it left off and gain control back.
Counter Terrorists Mission:
- Locate the 5 digits to disarm the bio weapon and destroy the launch site (Tower by Black Pallets)
◦ The first digit can be found at the helicopter, from there you will find a clue to the remaining 4 digits.
- Keep the location of the 5 pieces of the bio weapon secure.
◦ Each location will be provided during the briefing.
- Once the 5 digits to the code have been found and verified, the team must control the launch site (Tower by Black Pallets) as follows:
◦ 5 minutes timer - only if the bio weapon countdown has been activated
▪ Count down for Syrian Terror Cell success will be paused (air horn sounded and flag switched)
▪ If Syrian Terror Cell regains control, this timer resets. You then need 3 players to tag the ref at the Bank to restart the timer from the beginning and gain control back.
◦ 20 minutes timer – only if the bio weapon countdown has not been activated
Starting Point and Respawns -
Will be multi facet. Your start will also be a respawn. There is also a medic rule in place for this game.
- Rules of Respawn: 15 second rule - 1st hit requires buddy aid, this means that a buddy either in the location or dragged away (casualties can walk, but CAN NOT run) behind cover can revive the downed player by maintaining continuous contact with the hit player for a complete 15 seconds (thousand 1, thousand 2 and so on). Once that player is revived, the buddy aid member will apply a greenarm band to the downed player. Once that hit player is back in, if they are hit again, they must return to respawn
- White box with pink “x” and a pink stick – if what you are standing by does not look like this you are NOT at a respawn
- Respawns are touch and go. Don't stand around the respawn unless you are okay with getting shot at constantly. You CANNOTshoot from the respawn. You must be outside of the 30 foot radius before you resume play.
Syrian Terror Cell - Blue:
Starting point – E10
Respawn – E10 and L14
Counter Terrorist - Orange:
Starting point – G3
Respawn – G3 and L10
- Under NO circumstances do we want to hear players yelling at each other for not calling their hits. For example: “I shot you, you are out. Call your hits.”
- If we hear players yelling at each other we will enforce that each player go back to respawn.
Integrity Checking -
- Referees will be integrity checking all players throughout the game.
- Referees will be 50 to 100 feet away when integrity checking.
- Anyone blatantly ignoring hits should be sent to staging area for time out.
9:00 AM – Registration and Chrono Begins
11:00 AM – Mandatory Safety Brief
11:45 AM – Team Final Preparations
12:00 PM – Teams head to their starting point
12:15 PM – First Half Starts
2:30 PM – Break
3:15 PM – Teams head to their starting point
3:30 PM – Second Half Starts
5:30 PM – Game Ends
• Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5) ACTUAL SOCKS, OR GLOVES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS BARREL COVER. MUST BE AN OFFICIAL APPROVED COVER!
• Dead Rags REQUIRED (Available for $1)
• Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
• Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
• Minimum engagement distance =15 Feet
• No BB requirements!
• Automatic Weapons – 400 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 15 feet) - Chronoed at 316 FPS (1.48 Joules) w/ .32BB
• Bolt Action Sniper Rifles – 500 FPS w/ .25g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet) - Chronoed at 441 FPS (2.89 Joules) w/ .32BB