Sun, Jun 05|
Capture and Defend - Airsoft OP
Time & Location
Jun 05, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Robinhood Paintball, 2429 Old Robinhood Rd, Havre De Grace, MD 21078, USA
About the Event
- Be the team to hold the most flag stations at the end of the game wins. Simple as that!
- To gain control of the flag station you must change the position of your flag to the top.
- Flag five stations are located at G8 (Tower), H5/6 (Bank), K6 (Helicopter), H4, and J8
- Find a giveaway scattered across the field.
- 20 prizes (Free plays or BB’s) have been scattered across the field.
- Clues to the coordinates of these giveaways will be posted in the Facebook event page the morning of the OP.
- You can only turn in 1 per person. So don’t be a hoarder. If you find more than one, give it to a friend. Note – What you find will not be the prize, you will need to turn your envelope in to claim your prize.
Starting Points / Headquarters – Teams can place people in both starts if they would like. Starts also act as respawns.
- Multicam (Orange) – F2 and D10
- Civilians (Blue) – J2 and N8
Respawns – Orange – D7 / Blue - M4
- Respawns are touch and go. Don't stand around the respawn unless you are okay with getting shot at constantly. You CANNOTshoot from the respawn. You must be outside of the 30-foot radius before you resume play.
- Under NO circumstances do we want to hear players yelling at each other for not calling their hits. For example: “I shot you, you are out. Call your hits.”
- If we hear players yelling at each other we will enforce that each player goes back to respawn.
Integrity Checking -
- Referees will be integrity checking all players throughout the game.
- Referees will be 50 to 100 feet away when integrity checking.
- Anyone blatantly ignoring hits will be sent to staging area for time out or asked to leave.
• 7:30AM: Check-in and Chrono
• 9:30AM: Mandatory Safety Brief – It is important that everyone be at the game ON TIME and registered and chronoed before the safety brief so we can go over the ground rules and make sure everyone understands the rules and safety precautions.
• 10:00AM: Team Head to their Starting Points / Stratigize
• 10:15AM: First Half Starts
• 12:30PM: First Half Ends
• 12:30PM: Lunch Break
• 1:45PM: Team Head to their Starting Points
• 2:00PM: Second Half Starts
• 4:00PM: Second Half Ends & GIVEAWAYS!
• Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5) ACTUAL SOCKS, OR GLOVES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS BARREL COVER. MUST BE AN OFFICIAL APPROVED COVER!
• Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
• Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
• Minimum engagement distance =15 Feet
• No BB requirements!
• Automatic Weapons – 400 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 15 feet) - Chronoed at 316 FPS (1.48 Joules) w/ .32BB
• Bolt Action Sniper Rifles – 500 FPS w/ .25g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet) - Chronoed at 441 FPS (2.89 Joules) w/ .32BB