D-Day – Charity OP
Time & Location
About the Event
$10 of each entry fee will be donated to the Jarrettsville Manor Memorial VFW Post 8672. Our goal is to raise $2000 or more through entry fees and raffle ticket sales. Let’s make it happen!
========== MISSIONS ==========
• Registration and Chrono – 7:30AM
• Mandatory Safety Brief – 9:3APM (It is important that everyone be at the game ON TIME and registered and chronoed before the safety brief so we can go over the ground rules and make sure everyone understands the rules and safety precautions.)
•10:00AM – Teams head to respawns 10:15AM – First Half Starts 12:30PM – First Half Ends
•12:30PM – Lunch Break (use this time to strategize)
•2:00PM – Teams head to respawns 2:15PM – First Half Starts 4:00PM – First Half EndsPM – Teams head to respawns
•4:00PM – Giveaways/Raffles
• Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5) ACTUAL SOCKS, OR GLOVES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS BARREL COVER. MUST BE AN OFFICIAL APPROVED COVER!
• Dead Rags REQUIRED (Available for $1)
• Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
• Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
• Minimum engagement distance =15 Feet
• No BB requirements!
• Automatic Weapons and DMR – 400 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 15 feet)
• Bolt Action Sniper Rifles – 500 FPS w/ .25g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet)