Time & Location
Sep 30, 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Robinhood Paintball, 2429 Old Robinhood Rd, Havre De Grace, MD 21078, USA
About the Event
Starting Point and Respawns -
Will be multi facet. Your start will also be a respawn. There is also a medic rule in place for this game.
- Rules of Respawn: 15 second rule - 1st hit requires buddy aid, this means that a buddy either in the location or dragged away (casualties can walk, but CAN NOT run) behind cover can revive the downed player by maintaining continuous contact with the hit player for a complete 15 seconds (thousand 1, thousand 2 and so on). Once that player is revived, the buddy aid member will apply a greenarm band to the downed player. Once that hit player is back in, if they are hit again, they must return to respawn
- White box with pink “x” and a pink stick – if what you are standing by does not look like this you are NOT at a respawn
- Respawns are touch and go. Don't stand around the respawn unless you are okay with getting shot at constantly. You CANNOTshoot from the respawn. You must be outside of the 30 foot radius before you resume play.
- Under NO circumstances do we want to hear players yelling at each other for not calling their hits. For example: “I shot you, you are out. Call your hits.”
- If we hear players yelling at each other we will enforce that each player go back to respawn.
Integrity Checking -
- Referees will be integrity checking all players throughout the game.
- Referees will be 50 to 100 feet away when integrity checking.
- Anyone blatantly ignoring hits should be sent to staging area for time out.
11:30 AM – Registration and Chrono Begins
1:00 PM – Mandatory Safety Brief
1:45 PM – Team Final Preparations
2:15 PM – Teams head to their starting point
2:30 PM – First Half Starts
4:45 PM – Break
5:30 PM – Teams head to their starting point
5:45 PM – Second Half Starts
8:00 PM – Game Ends
• Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5) ACTUAL SOCKS, OR GLOVES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS BARREL COVER. MUST BE AN OFFICIAL APPROVED COVER!
• Dead Rags REQUIRED (Available for $1)
• Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
• Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
• Minimum engagement distance =15 Feet
• No BB requirements!
• Automatic Weapons – 400 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 15 feet) - Chronoed at 316 FPS (1.48 Joules) w/ .32BB
• Bolt Action Sniper Rifles – 500 FPS w/ .25g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet) - Chronoed at 441 FPS (2.89 Joules) w/ .32BB