BIG Airsoft GAME – Sunday, March 24, 2019
When – Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Cost – $40 per person – $32 if you pre-registrar good through 3/23/2019 at 9:00PM
• 8:00AM: Registration and Chrono
• 9:30AM: Mandatory Safety Brief – It is important that everyone be at the game ON TIME and registered and chronoed before the safety brief so we can go over the ground rules and make sure everyone understands the rules and safety precautions.
• Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5) ACTUAL SOCKS, OR GLOVES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS BARREL COVER. MUST BE AN OFFICIAL APPROVED COVER!
• Dead Rags REQUIRED (Available for $1)
• Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
• Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
• Minimum engagement distance =15 Feet
• No BB requirements!
• Automatic Weapons – 400 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement
Distance of 15 feet)
• DMR – 450 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 50
• Bolt Action Sniper Rifles – 500 FPS w/ .25g BB (Minimum
Engagement Distance of 100 feet)
Anyone who needs rentals will need to reserve them before the day of the game so we can get prepared! YOU NEED TO RESERVE YOUR GUN AT LEAST 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT, THERE WILL LIKELY NOT BE ANY AVALIABLE IF YOU DO NOT RESERVE A RENTAL!!!
========== MISSIONS ==========
Hill People vs. Villagers
Overview / Main Objective:
- There will be two teams: the Hill People and the
- Each team will start with 3 flags which also double as mobile respawns.
- Each team’s objective is to maintain control of their 3 original flags, while overtaking control of the other teams 3 flags.
- The team with the most flags at the end of each half wins the round. We will switch sides after lunch.
- Dirty Bomb
- A Dirty Bomb allows a team to blow up a flag station and disable it and the area around it for 10 minutes.
- Find 3 mini bombs to make a Dirty Bomb.
- To call in a Dirty Bomb you must contact headquarters, we will meet you at your teams starting point where you will turn over your 3 mini bombs. Provide HQ with the flag station number you would like to disable.
- An explosion will happen at the designated flag station and the 10 minute clock will start. ALL players in the kill radius are dead including your team, not just the enemy players.
- Playing Cards
- There will be multiple decks of cards spread through the field. You are trying to find them and get the best hand that is listed below.
- You can only turn in 1 hand per half. So don’t be a card hoarder.
- 1 Pair = 3 tickets
- 3 of a Kind = 5 tickets
- 4 of a Kind = 10 tickets
- You are encouraged to trade cards with other players if you want!
- There is a sniper lurking between the Hill People and the Villagers who has stolen valuable supplies you need to recover for your team.
- Gather a group of 5-8 people to recover the supplies without getting shot by the sniper.
- You do not have a respawn when on the Sniper mission, so if you are hit you have to go back to your respawn and continue the regular objective.
- If your team locates the supplies and takes them back to your starting point each player involved in the Sniper mission will receive 3 extra raffle tickets.
- Starting Point
- Each team will have a starting point that is only a starting point, it is NOT a respawn.
- Mobile Respawn (Flags)
- Mobile respawns are touch and go. Don’t stand around the mobile respawn unless you are okay with getting shot at constantly. You CANNOT shoot from the mobile respawn. You must be outside of the 30 foot radius before you resume play.
- Under NO circumstances do we want to hear players yelling at each other for not calling their hits. For example: “I shot you, you are out. Call your hits.”
- If we hear players yelling at each other we will enforce that each player go back to respawn.
- Integrity Checking
- Referees will be integrity checking all players throughout the game.
- Referees will be 50 to 100 feet away when integrity checking.
- Anyone blatantly ignoring hits should be sent to staging area for time out.