Sun, Mar 20|
BIG Airsoft GAME - 2022
The Stolen Painting - A valuable piece of artwork was stolen from the Elite Force Bank. This was not just any piece of artwork, the painting contains the location of a large supply of explosives that a terrorist group is looking to get their hands on. The painting was ripped into multiple pieces.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2022, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Robinhood Paintball, 2429 Old Robinhood Rd, Havre De Grace, MD 21078, USA
About the Event
Find the 6 pieces of the painting & Secure the explosives
- The 6 pieces of the painting are hidden around the playing field. Each team will be provided with coordinates to find the first piece. Once your team finds the first piece and brings it to Malcolm to hold, you will receive a clue to find the second piece and so on.
- Once your team has all 6 pieces, assemble them to reveal the location of the explosives.
- You now have the location of the explosives. Get your team to the location first to detonate them before the other team and keep them out of the hands of the terrorists.
- There will be multiple decks of cards spread through the field. You are trying to find them and get the best hand that is listed below.
- You can only turn in 1 hand per half. So don’t be a card hoarder.
1 Pair = 1 tickets
3 of a Kind = 3 tickets
4 of a Kind = 5 tickets
- You are encouraged to trade cards with other players if you want!
Respawns – F10, L10, G/H4
- Respawns can be used by any team
- White box with pink “x” and a pink stick – if what you are standing by does not look like this you are NOT at a respawn
- Respawns are touch and go. Don't stand around the respawn unless you are okay with getting shot at constantly. You CANNOTshoot from the respawn. You must be outside of the 30 foot radius before you resume play.
- Under NO circumstances do we want to hear players yelling at each other for not calling their hits. For example: “I shot you, you are out. Call your hits.”
- If we hear players yelling at each other we will enforce that each player go back to respawn.
Integrity Checking -
- Referees will be integrity checking all players throughout the game.
- Referees will be 50 to 100 feet away when integrity checking.
- Anyone blatantly ignoring hits should be sent to staging area for time out.
• 7:30AM: Check-in and Chrono
• 9:30AM: Mandatory Safety Brief – It is important that everyone be at the game ON TIME and registered and chronoed before the safety brief so we can go over the ground rules and make sure everyone understands the rules and safety precautions.
• 10:00AM: Team Head to their Starting Points / Stratigize
• 10:15AM: First Half Starts
• 12:30PM: First Half Ends
• 12:30PM: Lunch Break
• 1:45PM: Team Head to their Starting Points
• 2:00PM: Second Half Starts
• 4:00PM: Second Half Ends & GIVEAWAYS!
• Barrel Sleeves are REQUIRED! (Available for purchase on site for $5) ACTUAL SOCKS, OR GLOVES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AS BARREL COVER. MUST BE AN OFFICIAL APPROVED COVER!
• Dead Rags REQUIRED (Available for $1)
• Full seal ANSI rated goggles & full mouth, face, and ears protection (like the mesh iron lower face masks) for players 18+ of age
• Players under 18 must wear a full unmodified paintball mask (rentals available)
• Minimum engagement distance =15 Feet
• No BB requirements!
• Automatic Weapons – 400 FPS w/ .20g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 15 feet) - Chronoed at 316 FPS (1.48 Joules) w/ .32BB
• Bolt Action Sniper Rifles – 500 FPS w/ .25g BB (Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet) - Chronoed at 441 FPS (2.89 Joules) w/ .32BB